Sunday, June 26, 2011

Off to Wonderland

 Pierre and Briannahs Wedding
June 26, 2011


On a perfectly warm Saturday day in June, guest arrived at Poppa and Melissa's house in Castro Valley, Ca, were they took the leap down the rabbit hole to a land of love and fantasy to be known as Alices Wonderland.

"Begin at the beginning and go on to the end and then Stop" - the King



I ask Briannah what made her choose Alice and wonderland for a theme, and she simple told me that her and Pierre love to drink a lot of tea, it is a nightly ritual that they both hold dear. I adore how something so small could turn into such a wonderful themed wedding.

Family came from all over the country to help these two transform their Grandparents backyard into their own utopia. Plants were placed and planted with care, decorations were hung in just the right manner, every little detail was thought about and set up with loving hands.

This wedding held a special place in my heart, Briannah is like a cousin to me. When I was younger Briannah would hang out with Melissa and I, looking up to what her big cousins were doing and mimic it whether it was good our bad. I am so happy to say that I got to watch her grow up and on this day I got watch this couple promise their love for each. They took a vow to devote to each other love through thick and thin. It was truly a magically day, not only for the Bride and Groom but for the guest as well. We are all so lucky to be able to share in their special day




The next generation of Trouble

Blake, Aj Julian
Melissa, mine and Steffanie's Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment